The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NFL 2015 Week 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
corrado

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: NFL 2015 Week 15 Reply with quote

One of the games that will be talked about for a long time, was the Panthers overcoming the Giants coming back from 35-7, to win 38-35. Panthers stay undefeated and I cant think of anybody else should be considered MVP instead of Cam Newton.

Of all the losses the Giants have had this year. From blown games to blowouts, I think this might be the worst. To come back from a near impossible defecit to tie the game, only to lose the game, that will sting. Pretty much near the end of the season for the Giants.

But what this game could be remembered for most will be the rivalry between Odell Beckham and Josh Norman:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/12/recapping_giants_odell_beckham_jrs_eventful_and_un.html

I'd be surprised if they suspend Odell, but you never know with this League. Im more surprised by the passive nature of Coughlin, given his past. But I guess they needed the win, and that's why he did zip with Odell.
jdw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants-Panthers was insane.

The Beckham-Norman stuff was nuts. The Panthers rolling the Giants was nuts. Then the comeback was nuts. Instant insane classic. :)
Bob Morris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just announced that Odell Beckham Jr. has been suspended for one game.
corrado

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odell's suspension was upheld, so he'll miss Sunday Night's game against the Vikings. Which if Washington wins the night before, they clinch the East. And the Giants wont be in the postseason this year. So this obviously is a big loss for the Giants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: